What am I going to write about ???

Its a big question. What am I going to write ?
I could write about being a parent.I could write about bringing up kids. I could write about the learning one goes through when 'educating' another. I could write about people I know about. I could write about the brands I think I know about. I could write about workplaces and the people you find there.
Then there is the next question ... What should be my writing style ?
The truth is that I do not know how this will evolve. But it will. I will write.

Comments

Unknown said…
GSB; Good beginning
Brad Berens said…
Thank you for linking to iMedia Connection. I hope you continue to read our stuff, and please feel free to contact me with your thoughts about the publication.
Sincerely,
Brad Berens, Ph.D.
Editor in Chief
iMedia Communications, Inc.
www.imediaconnection.com

Popular Posts